Copyright protection

ArbNet
Site user since 27.10.2019

Sly32, in your chicken coop without my okay.

You do not take part in solving my problems because they are difficult for you and me to your children tasks does not make sense to spend their time, and so I have something to do, unlike you ..

Блажен, кто не стремится сделать лучше: он не рискует быть не понятым.
S3
Site user since 29.03.2012
ArbNet:
Sly32, in your chicken coop without me normalno.Vy not take part in solving my problems because they are difficult for you and me to your children tasks does not make sense to spend their time, and so I have something to do, unlike you ..

So we write - ArbNet, dzhunovskuyu task could not solve)) Excuses are not rolled. I think here all who decide - to have something to do, but gladly joined

ArbNet
Sly32:
So we write -ArbNet, dzhunovskuyu task could not solve)) Excuses are not rolled. I think here all who decide - to have something to do, but gladly joined

Write down what you want but more :) That's really, I looked into the subject smiled and then went about their business to deal with. If you have something to do, then this garbage do not suffer.

S3
ArbNet:
I looked into the subject smiled

I realized that you know nothing and left, as required.

ArbNet
Sly32:
I realized that you know nothing and left, as required.

Dokazyvalschik :) I'm a bastard from the site settings on your driving, me your rat race to the bulb.

DD
Site user since 24.05.2020

Housewives mine, take your rest.

And they hang noodles on the ears.

Непродажная подпись
ArbNet

dj D, Do not be afraid, no one you do not take away housewives, WP-known tool and will be in demand a few years,

but I still have a lot of money to invest in the promotion ... And no one knows what would happen or not.

S3
ArbNet:
And no one knows what would happen or not.

I know) will not work

ArbNet
Sly32:
I know) will not work

And here is what we'll see :)

ВC
Site user since 02.02.2006
ArbNet:
How to protect your rights to us without my consent, and others. Had no right to use my engine?

I would recommend you do this.

In Russia there is an institute of patent attorneys. Accordingly, in the network, you can easily find a bureau of patent services. Call any of them, and tell us about your wish. You will instantly and completely free get professional advice about the fact that:

- whether it is possible to protect the copyright of your work;

- what measures should be taken directly into the development process, which you have not yet completed;

- What documents are needed and where to get them (to the attorney could help you);

- How long will the process of protection of copyright and what you can not do until its completion;

- how much it will cost the services of a patent and what is the size of the state duty in your case.

Note that the cost of services - not the main thing. (It will be about 25 thousand). The main thing - you get into the substance of the case. And then take an informed decision, you will understand the true value of your development. It is quite possible that, having realized the potential profit from the sale of a license or concession deal, do not regret money for registration of copyright.

Серпхант (https://goo.gl/YoErt2) – самая точная проверка позиций!

To post a new comment, please log in or register