Adwords advertising and other European countries and the US

M8 80

Good afternoon,

There are several issues may be someone already faced, ask advice.

1. I would like to check out a niche in several countries using promotional codes Google designed it to use in these countries, which can be purchased. I think you all know about Google coupons for US $ 100 and for Europe the nominal value of 75 euro countries. Asked whether banyat accounts if you use the ip Russian and use Russian bank card, I use quite the right ip country and Russian bankovkuyu card or need to somehow use the ip and a map of the destination country in order to avoid the ban, who has experience please share.

2. Is it possible to advertise your website on a different audience, ie Account Russian, Russian map, and the advertised site and the audience focused on Europe and the United States. How likely get banned from google account?

mb87:
Good day, there are a few questions, maybe someone has already encountered, ask advice. 1. I would like to check out a niche in several countries using promotional codes Google designed it to use in these countries, which can be purchased. I think you all know about Google coupons for US $ 100 and for Europe the nominal value of 75 euro countries. Asked whether banyat accounts if you use the ip Russian and use Russian bank card, I use quite the right ip country and Russian bank card or need to somehow use the ip and a map of the destination country in order to avoid the ban, who has experience please share. 2. Is it possible to advertise your website on a different audience, ie Account Russian, Russian map, and the advertised site and the audience focused on Europe and the United States. How likely get banned from google account?

1. Ideal to use IP, and map of the country in which Regal acc. To use the coupons juzat anonymizers desirable if farm acca constantly under a ban then receive 100%. For the use of different combinations of country / card is usually not banyat if payment is of course to be held, are slapped suspicious payment, but it solved a discharge.

2. It is possible, no limitations in this regard no, quietly Advertising Russian acca in Ukrainian, Ukrainian on py, py and Ukrainian on the Burj.

Занимаюсь хождением с умным видом по офису. Доктор наук в области ИБД. Прораб на галере. Сервис точного расчета рентабельности по каналам без необходимости сбора и анализа данных - Будет рентабельно? (https://randstuff.ru/ask/)
M8 80

thanks for the answer!

To post a new comment, please log in or register