How best to resolve the issue of non-profit mailing?

IS
Site user since 09.07.2018
But I still have questions - what to do? Hoster pushes me to a dedicated server, but it is about 5000 rubles per month. I'm crying for the year as much.

dedicated server here will not help! is dedicated ip you want, you can order it on a normal SHARED Hosting

Move to another hosting provider (or to arrange to use the current selected ip), add a reference to a mail Unsubscribe (not hide it, the transition should occur without authorization evasion and add. enter anything). link is usually inserted into the bottom of the letters can be inserted at the beginning of the first time in the text itself. Plus you can add the Report Spam or Spam This is a reference of course is the exact same - to unsubscribe. thus drop out immediately those who have your letters sent to spam.

S
Site user since 30.01.2009
i-stasik:
dedicated server here will not help! is dedicated ip you want, you can order it on a normal SHARED-hostingepereezzhayte to another hosting provider (or the contract with the current on the use of a dedicated ip), add to the mailing list a reference on the Unsubscribe (do not hide it, the transition should occur evasion without authorization and additional. input anything). link is usually inserted into the bottom of the letters can be inserted at the beginning of the first time in the text itself. Plus you can add the Report Spam or Spam This is a reference of course is the exact same - to unsubscribe. thus drop out immediately those who have your letters sent to spam.

Thank! I'll try to clarify at the host at the expense of a dedicated IP.

Only I have the link "Unsubscribe" is! And always has been! And refuse produced in a single click on this link! And he himself digest this article titles and the new forum! And 12 years of such problems was not!

PS A host of dedicated IP:

No distribution may be performed from either the service or from a separate server (vds or a dedicated server).
Jackyk
Site user since 05.10.2005

Several reasons.

In these arguments to separate the issues of the site and the question lists.

1) For a site I personally would be in this situation VPS did not take. The site works? Works. Why change something that works and does not require knowledge and effort that they require, and how it will work - it is not clear? You can leave on the existing site hosting, and distribution - is a separate problem.

2) For mailings personally I'd just went to a booze, would use something else.

So for example if we send letters to type on my own, I would have registered a separate domain leanmail.ru or something like this, all the fun will cost 200 rubles a year, and had sent to there. If the block - the main site is not affected. Theoretically if you really need - and can take a separate VPS (that is not a site to carry, namely for mailings) - with such volumes, I think, will suit kopek. But I would not bother, and looked for other solutions.

3) have wondered if such a need hoster who almost that immediately blocks the site.

4) Strongly and always - that's just not postponing for a long time - make a backup of databases and files. To Site blocking case does not remain without anything.

I do not know if alive now these services, but there is, I'm sorry, the type of

https://subscribe.ru/

I went to their website - well, sort of have it. But I do not know exactly suitable for this task or not.

I, as it happens, to your site due to certain circumstances relate informally well (I can tell you in a personal, if that) - in principle, if necessary, I can tell you, for example, some hosting I'll take (good, of course), there seems to as the first send a letter and give time for response and solution to the problem, rather than a block at once (but if that - if it is interesting, it's possible to specify them exactly how such a complaint when they behave).

Theoretically, they can help with mailings - You're like all the works of the law, and while I personally do not see the tasks that would be that the hoster could not decide. Well, maybe you better and different solution separate.

If you need to - you can write a personal message.

Православному журналу "Фома" нужен дизайнер: https://clck.ru/PV2hE С уважением, Евгений.
S
Site user since 30.01.2009

Jackyk, thanks for the detailed answer!

I sent you a private message.

To post a new comment, please log in or register