How to remove the directives from the manager account? (Manager: Lead Marina)

F 130

In May, in one of the accounts, which are not conducting at the agency agreement, I found:

Manager: Lead Marina <ma.svintsova@yandex-team.ru>

Application for coordination of attaching the manager was not 100%.

With such experienced a few years ago, it was possible to remove from the menu manager. Now, as I understand, it is impossible.

I called to support, advise to address through our feedback form.

I wrote to the manager removed.

A couple of weeks after treatment called Maria Svintsova. I explained to her that the manager of this account is not needed. She did not seem to mind, but still hangs.

It seems that this is not too annoying, but in fact - the chaos: crazy:

What to do? :)

Размещу статьи на ваших сайтах.
Куплю ссылки с каталогов и внутренних.
Куплю морды строительные и авто.
LS 40
f2circle:
It seems that this is not too annoying, but in fact - the chaos 🤪 What to do? :)

ahah duck this is bespredelschik in 90th.

Yandex this, so that rights are not to swing, want -'ve stole money from you, and acc zablochat

ДГ 160
f2circle:
In May, in one of the accounts, which are not conducting at the agency agreement, I found: Manager: Lead Marina <ma.svintsova@yandex-team.ru> Applications on the harmonization of attaching the manager was not 100%. With such experienced a few years ago, it was possible to remove from the menu manager. Now, as I understand, it is impossible. I called to support, advise to address through our feedback form. I wrote to the manager removed. A couple of weeks after treatment called Maria Svintsova. I explained to her that the manager of this account is not needed. She did not seem to mind, but still hangs. It seems that this is not too annoying, but in fact - the chaos 🤪 What to do? :)

Good afternoon! To understand in detail, I will need your username, please send it to me in a PM.

Не бойтесь задавать вопросы или писать про свои проблемы с Директом, РСЯ или ADFOX на: dgromov@yandex-team.ru. Я передам их в Яндекс.

f2circle, you want to leave without Mary Svintsova Prize?

F 130
EvilBabayka:
f2circle, you want to leave without Mary Svintsova Prize?

Nothing against Mary, I just wanted to resolve the issue. I hope this time it will not hurt.

---------- Posted 16.06.2020 at 11:22 ----------

Dmitry Gromov:
Good afternoon! To understand in detail, I will need your username, please send it to me in a PM.

Dmitry, good afternoon! I sent log into drugs.

Kind of like the manager is automatically attached by a certain amount per month of expenses. And what you do not hit the manager? If you do it yourself or ask what will not he do anything and will not be but any operational issues are resolved quickly by the manager.

Нормально делай, нормально будет...

f2circle, but somewhere where you are in the interface of the manager found?

Maybe I wound up ...

Maybe I wound up ...

Maybe I wound up ...

Maybe I wound up ...

F 130
EvilBabayka:
Maybe I wound up ...

On the page "My Campaign" in each campaign under the link "Statistics Settings Stop"

Manager: Lead Marina <ma.svintsova@yandex-team.ru>

---------- Posted 06.17.2020 at 08:57 ----------

Maxoo:
Kind of like the manager is automatically attached by a certain amount per month of expenses.

This is not true.

Maxoo:
If you do it yourself or ask what will not he do anything and will not be

I did not ask for attachment to an account manager, but in fact attached.

Clearly, it is unlikely that the manager will change the settings and rates without approval, but why should I even minimal probability of this.

To post a new comment, please log in or register